Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
About Digital Art / Professional Premium Member Mange & Viggo28/Male/Sweden Recent Activity
Deviant for 8 Years
6 Month Premium Membership
Statistics 239 Deviations 2,802 Comments 148,625 Pageviews

Newest Deviations

Favourites

It's true, our Indie game They Breathe is now released on Steam and anyone who wants to can go get it, right now, right here for $1.99! :D
Hope you do, and hope you enjoy the game!

If you like the game, seems like a lot of people do actually! :D Please help spread the word!

They Breathe - Game Box Art by TheLandoBros


Our other game, Residue will be released this summer as well! In an unlikely event, both our games got greenlighted around the same time, we're totally hyped about this!

Residue - Sunrise by TheLandoBros


Ps. I still can't believe someone did a fanart of They Breathe! Check it out!
They Breathe by ZombiDJ
  • Mood: Big Grin
  • Listening to: In Flames
  • Watching: Boardwalk Empire
  • Playing: Mario Kart 8
  • Drinking: Coke!

deviantID

TheLandoBros's Profile Picture
TheLandoBros
Mange & Viggo
Artist | Professional | Digital Art
Sweden
Current Residence: Skövde (studies). Born and raised in Lindome, Göteborg. (The Dome)
Favourite genre of music: Anything with a guitar...
Favourite style of art: Traditional or Digital, with that gritty concept art-feel!
Operating System: Windows 7
MP3 player of choice: Iphone 4
Shell of choice: A Ninja Turtle's
Wallpaper of choice: Something gaming related.
Favourite cartoon character: Donatello of the TMNT
Personal Quote: Like lightnin' man, I'm here and ready to strike.
Interests

Comments


Add a Comment:
 
:icondavidblainestmagic:
davidblainestmagic Featured By Owner Feb 4, 2015
Have you guys heard the new Protomen album? It's amazing!
Reply
:iconthelandobros:
TheLandoBros Featured By Owner Feb 4, 2015  Professional Digital Artist
Of course we have! :P
And yeah, it's really good :D
Reply
:icondavidblainestmagic:
davidblainestmagic Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2015
Nice! By the way, what is your guys' process? Does one of you create the line art, and then the other color it/give it finishing touches? Or is it more fluid?
Reply
:iconthelandobros:
TheLandoBros Featured By Owner Feb 16, 2015  Professional Digital Artist
Sometimes it's like that, sometimes, like with Mario, one makes like 90% of it, and when one is done, the other takes over for the last 10% and improve is greatly (but that time, you're usually "blind" to your own errors)
And sometimes it's just a 100% created and finished by one of us.
When we do games, Like They Breathe or Residue, we usually divide the workload like "you do all the frog animations and I do all the moose" etc :)
Reply
:iconj-skipper:
J-Skipper Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2015  Professional Digital Artist
Thanks so much for the deviant watch!! :)
Reply
:icontimmyshanti:
timmyshanti Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2014  Professional Writer
bought the game! thanks for your art and tutorials! Godspeed.
Reply
:iconthelandobros:
TheLandoBros Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2014  Professional Digital Artist
Thanks! :D
Reply
:iconai-eye:
ai-eye Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2014  Hobbyist
Thank you for the Watch!=)
Reply
:iconthelandobros:
TheLandoBros Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2014  Professional Digital Artist
Hey, no problem, great (!) stuff, I especially liked your Street Fighter stuff, could've easily been fooled that it was offical Marvel vs Capcom stuff, so good! :D
Reply
:iconfrokamen:
frokamen Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2014
have a great birthday
Reply
Add a Comment: