Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour
×



Details

Submitted on
August 8, 2008
Image Size
451 KB
Resolution
1613×806
Link
Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
1,752
Favourites
26 (who?)
Comments
9
Downloads
40
×
Tech This Life - Roll Color by TheLandoBros Tech This Life - Roll Color by TheLandoBros
EDIT:Colored version of the same piece that I uploaded earlier :D
I colored this by "covering" the linearts this time, and I think I nailed it kinda nice. I'm kinda not-so-sharp with the shading and shadows and stuff gone digital, but I guess that will come with time. I also colored about 90% of this piece with my old crappy Trust Tablet and the other 10% with my newly bought Wacom Intuo 3 :D
Which made some parts better than other so to say.
But overall I'm pleased with the result :)

Behold, the first colored Protomen-styled artwork :D


ay, a new picture, this one, I'm kinda pleased with!

Seems like I'm on a Protomen fanarts Roll (!) here :P

This here is Roll from the Megaman series, I've done her "Protomen-ish" before 2 years ago and I really wanted to draw her again. Turned out nice? Improvement?
I'd say yes, she turned out nice, and this time I got all of her in the pic (last time I missed out on the feet xD) so that sure is an improvement, hehe!
Those lower legs btw, I think they look hilarious with that pose and all xD
Maybe it's just me.

*Tech This Life is a Tribute to In Flames' song "Take This Life" (which you've probably/hopefully have heard) I found that pun pretty funny :P
**www.protomen.com to see what's allt this "Seious megaman fanarts" thing is all about!
***I love drawing mecha hair xD
**** Linez!
Add a Comment:
 
:iconhamburgerguy:
hamburgerguy Featured By Owner Apr 16, 2013
I didn't know Roll was this hot... lol
Reply
:iconsilverkazeninja:
SilverKazeNinja Featured By Owner May 17, 2009  Hobbyist Digital Artist
*ogles Roll* :icondroolplz:
Reply
:iconthelandobros:
TheLandoBros Featured By Owner May 18, 2009  Professional Digital Artist
Pretty cool huh :P
Gonna recolor this kinda soon, thanks for favin' btw.
Reply
:iconsilverkazeninja:
SilverKazeNinja Featured By Owner May 18, 2009  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I dunno. I think it's good as is.
Reply
:iconthelandobros:
TheLandoBros Featured By Owner May 20, 2009  Professional Digital Artist
Not a recolor in terms of color, but in terms of....coloring skillz ;)
Reply
:iconsilverkazeninja:
SilverKazeNinja Featured By Owner May 20, 2009  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Still, it's good as is. :3
Reply
:iconobsessedkitten:
obsessedkitten Featured By Owner Aug 14, 2008  Professional Digital Artist
Älskar den :D Tycker färgerna blev skitnice. Kanske skulle ni ökat kontrasten lite. Tänker mest på huden där.

Älskar håret och shortsen :D
Reply
:iconthelandobros:
TheLandoBros Featured By Owner Aug 14, 2008  Professional Digital Artist
Hehe, gött :D Känns ju bra att få tummen upp av en digital-coloring-pro ;)
Hon har nån form av jeanskjol dock, inte shorts, men nu när jag kollar på det så ser det väl ut som lite av båda, d'oh xD
Reply
:iconobsessedkitten:
obsessedkitten Featured By Owner Aug 14, 2008  Professional Digital Artist
kjol asså? du skulle nog skippat shadingen mellan benen då :O annars såg det fint ut me shorts också :D
Reply
Add a Comment: